Call (803) 373-0492 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jerry Lambert, MD is a family medicine specialist in North Augusta, SC. Dr. Lambert completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia - Department - Family Medicine - Augusta GA. He currently practices at Center for Primary Care and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lambert is board certified in Family Practice.
- Medical College of Georgia - Department - Family Medicine - Augusta GA, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia - Department - Family Medicine - Augusta GA, Internship Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia - Augusta GA, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Primary Care
North Augusta105 E Hugh St Ste 602, North Augusta, SC 29841 Existing Patients: (803) 373-0492
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lambert?
Dr Lambert has been my mom's physician for several years. He's skilled and compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lambert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jerry Lambert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lambert's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lambert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lambert frequently treats Administrative Physical, Muscle Spasm, and Confusion.
Dr. Lambert's office is located at 105 E Hugh St Ste 602, North Augusta, SC 29841. Find other locations and directions.
- Doctors Hospital