Dr. Jerry Lai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lai's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jerry Lai, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Sunnyvale, CA. Dr. Lai completed a residency at Northwestern University Med Ctr. He currently practices at PALO ALTO MEDICAL FOUNDATION and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lai is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Medical College Of Wiscon, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Northwestern University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2003
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- Golden Rule
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Palo Alto Medical Foundation1085 W EL CAMINO REAL, Sunnyvale, CA 94087 Existing Patients: (408) 524-5900
- 2 70 Mill River St, Stamford, CT 06902 Existing Patients: (203) 978-1050
Rye Eye Associates
Rye Eye Associates of the Hudson Valley741 Sergeant Palmateer Way, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 Existing Patients: (845) 297-0910
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lai?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lai frequently treats Eyelid Disorders, Blepharitis, and Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis).
Dr. Lai's office is located at 1085 W EL CAMINO REAL, Sunnyvale, CA 94087. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lai has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greenwich Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital