Dr. Jerry Barker Jr, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Barker Jr completed a residency at U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Therapeutic Radiology Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Urology Partners of North Texas and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barker Jr is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
Urology Partners of North Texas
Urology Partners of North Texas5801 Oakbend Trl Ste 180, Fort Worth, TX 76132 Existing Patients: (866) 367-8768
- U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Therapeutic Radiology Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Presbytarian Hosp of Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barker Jr?
Dr. Barker was professional, caring and to the point. Dr. Barker was with me and my family every step of the way through very scary moments in my cancer treatment. Dr. Barker took care of the problems surrounding the cancer with speed and kept my family informed every step of the way.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital Fort Worth
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth