Dr. Jerry Wada, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wada's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jerry Wada, MD is a hematology specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Wada completed a residency at Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. He currently practices at Los Angeles Cancer Network and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wada is board certified in Hematology.
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Los Angeles Cancer Network
Glendale Adventist Medical Center - Physicians Terrace1505 Wilson Ter Ste 200, Glendale, CA 91206 Existing Patients: (818) 409-0105
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wada?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wada accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wada frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Wada's office is located at 1505 Wilson Ter Ste 200, Glendale, CA 91206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wada speaks Spanish, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wada has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale