Dr. Hladik has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerald Hladik, MD is a nephrology specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Hladik completed a residency at Univ Of Nc Hosps, Nephrology Univ Of Nc Hosps, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at University of North Carolina and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hladik is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Nephrology Univ Of Nc Hosps, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of North Carolina
UNC Hospitals Outpatient Center at Eastowne100 Eastowne Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Existing Patients: (984) 974-5706
Chatham Hospital475 Progress Blvd, Siler City, NC 27344 Existing Patients: (919) 799-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hladik?
Dr. Hladik is kind and truly cares about his patients. He enjoys educating his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rex Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospital