Dr. Jerry Galloway, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Galloway's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jerry Galloway, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenwood, SC. Dr. Galloway completed a residency at W Va U. He currently practices at Galloway Regional Eye Center and is affiliated with Self Regional Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Galloway is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- W Va U, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1981
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Galloway Regional Eye Center
Galloway Regional Eye Center PA202 Overland Dr, Greenwood, SC 29646 Existing Patients: (864) 943-2010
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galloway?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galloway accepts your insurance.
Dr. Galloway frequently treats Keratitis, Entropion, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Galloway's office is located at 202 Overland Dr, Greenwood, SC 29646. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Galloway has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Self Regional Healthcare