Dr. Fain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jerry Fain, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Fain completed a residency at Meth MC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fain is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Meth MC, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Meth MC, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 901 W 38th St, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (512) 421-4100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fain?
All around a great doc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jerry Fain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fain frequently treats Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Thrombocytosis, and Anemia.
Dr. Fain's office is located at 901 W 38th St, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.