Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gooch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jerry Gooch, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Gooch completed a residency at St Lukes Episcopal Hospital. He currently practices at Baptist Medical Group and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gooch is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1975
- City Memphis Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE / MEMPHIS / COLLEGE OF MEDICINESURGERY, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gooch?
Dr. Gooch performed 4 by-pass on me in December 1980 at St. Francis Hosp. in Memphis when I was 38 years old. After the surgery he told me that the procedure should give me at least another 38 years. Well he was right & then some. I will be 80 in two months. I’m glad to see that he is still practicing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gooch frequently treats Aneurysm, Aortic Aneurysm, and Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Gooch's office is located at 6027 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 203, Memphis, TN 38120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gooch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi
- Methodist University Hospital