Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friedman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jerrold Friedman, MD
Dr. Jerrold Friedman, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Camden, NJ. Dr. Friedman completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Cooper University Health Care and is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedman is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Staten Island University Hospital - South, Internship Hospital — 1996
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT SYRACUSE, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
Empathetic, Listens, offers various treatment modalities & is a fine physician. His schedule at Cooper is very limited & it is enormously difficult to get an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friedman frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT), and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Friedman's office is located at 3 Cooper Plz Ste 104A, Camden, NJ 08103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friedman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua Vorhees Hospital
Cooper University Health Care
Cooper University Health Care3 Cooper Plz Ste 104A, Camden, NJ 08103
Capital Institute for Neurosciences2 Capital Way Ste 456, Pennington, NJ 08534 (609) 537-7300