Dr. Lutz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jerre Lutz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Lutz completed a residency at Grady Mem Hospital. He currently practices at Center For Heart Failure Thpy and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lutz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Grady Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center For Heart Failure Thpy
Center For Heart Failure Thpy1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-5299
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lutz?
Very professional and knowledgeable, a good listener, very personable. He was able to prescribe medication that kept me from having a surgical procedure and I will always be grateful for that. I highly recommend him and his services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jerre Lutz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lutz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lutz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lutz frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lutz's office is located at 1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown