Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Jerome Seid, MD is a hematology specialist in Macomb, MI. Dr. Seid completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Great Lakes Cancer Management Specialists and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seid is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seid?
Absolutely would recommend Dr Seid! He is the best physician I have had in many decades. Honest truthful and willing to discuss options. Very personable too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Seid frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Seid's office is located at 17900 23 Mile Rd Ste 402, Macomb, MI 48044. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seid speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital