Call (540) 210-3511 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jerome Goldschmidt, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Blacksburg, VA. Dr. Goldschmidt completed a residency at University of Rochester School of Medicine - Strong Memorial. He currently practices at Blue Ridge Cancer Care and is affiliated with Lewisgale Hospital Pulaski. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldschmidt is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Rochester School of Medicine - Strong Memorial, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Rochester School of Medicine - Strong Memorial, Residency Hospital
- University Of North Carolina, Medical School
- Strong Mem Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Blue Ridge Cancer Care
Blue Ridge Cancer Care-Blacksburg2600 Research Center Dr Ste A, Blacksburg, VA 24060 Existing Patients: (540) 210-3511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldschmidt?
I've never been to a medical appointment where every single person - from reception to the doctor - are so upbeat, willing to have a conversation, able to stop and explain why certain tests are being run as well as the outcomes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goldschmidt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jerome Goldschmidt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldschmidt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldschmidt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldschmidt frequently treats Anemia, Iron Metabolism Disorders, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Goldschmidt's office is located at 2600 Research Center Dr Ste A, Blacksburg, VA 24060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldschmidt speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
- Lewisgale Hospital Pulaski
- Lewisgale Hospital Montgomery
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Smyth County Community Hospital
- Wythe County Community Hospital