Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Jerett Watnick, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Tamarac, FL. Dr. Watnick completed a residency at University of Florida / Shands Medical Center. He currently practices at Compass Health Systems, PA and is affiliated with Delray Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Watnick is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Public and Community Psychiatry, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- University of Florida / Shands Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2019
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine--Bradenton, Medical School — 2015
- University of Florida-Gainesville, Undergraduate School — 2011
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Magellan Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Railroad Medicare
- Sunshine Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watnick?
Dr. Watnick has been consistently empathetic to my mental health needs. And still, now, during COVID, has always been spot on with keeping appointments, and diagnosing my symptoms month by month.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Watnick frequently treats Psychotic Disorders and Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Watnick's office is located at 7481 W Oakland Park Blvd Ste 100, Tamarac, FL 33319. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Watnick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Delray Medical Center
- Florida Medical Center
- HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital