Dr. Jeremy Kieval, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kieval's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeremy Kieval, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Concord, MA. Dr. Kieval completed a residency at Boston University Medical Center. He currently practices at Lexington Eye Associates Inc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kieval is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Emory University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kieval?
I had laser assisted cataract surgery with Dr. Kieval with excellent results. He is a caring physician with great technical and people skills. I highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kieval accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kieval frequently treats Stye, Dry Eyes, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Kieval's office is located at 300 Baker Ave Ste 210, Concord, MA 01742. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kieval has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.