Dr. Jeremy Aidlen, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Aidlen completed a residency at University of Massachussetts Medical Center. He currently practices at Umass Memorial Medical Center Ped Sgy and is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aidlen is board certified in General Surgery.
Umass Memorial Medical Center Ped Sgy
Umass Memorial Medical Center Ped Sgy55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 (508) 856-2128
University Cardivsclr Sgl Association
University Cardivsclr Sgl Association2 Dudley St Ste 360, Providence, RI 02905 (401) 272-1800
- Cohen Children's Medical Center of NY, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Massachussetts Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aidlen?
Our 3 year old son was complaining of stomach pain and had a fever along with vomiting. He was diagnosed with appendicitis. He was admitted to the ER and Dr. Aidlen was on call. The ER told us that the surgery could wait until the morning physician arrived. Dr. Aidlen did not wait. He came into the hospital to perform the surgery at 10PM. We thought our sons appendix had already ruptured, but it had not. After surgery, Dr. Aidlen confirmed it was not perforated, therefore a much less chance of infection. I firmly believe if he didn't take the time to come in and do the surgery that night, it would have perforated. We are so thankful for his dedication. He was excellent in keeping us and my son calm. I'd give him 10 stars if I could
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus