Dr. Jeremy Statton, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Statton completed a residency at University Of Louisville Med School. He currently practices at Northside Total Joint Specialists and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Statton is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Northside Total Joint Specialists
Arthritis and Total Joint Specialists Midtown1110 W Peachtree St Nw # 940, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (770) 292-6500
Arthritis and Total Joint Specialists Alpharetta3400 Old Milton Pkwy # 290, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (770) 292-6500
Arthritis and Total Joint Specialists Sandy Springs5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 1230, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (770) 292-6500
- University Of Cincinnati/Wellington Sports Medicine and Orthopedics, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- AO Trauma Fellowship, Other Education — 2009
- University Of Louisville Med School, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of Louisville, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Statton?
My initial visit was reassuring that I had been referred to the best surgeon. The office is pleasant and competent. Dr. Statton was attentive and thorough. I left feeling comfortable that my upcoming surgery would be a total success, and it was!
- Northside Hospital