Dr. Swymn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeremy Swymn, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Jonesboro, AR. Dr. Swymn completed a residency at Campbell Clinic. He currently practices at Jonesboro Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Arkansas Methodist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swymn is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Campbell Clinic, Residency Hospital
- American Sports Medicine Institute Birmingham AL, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2003
- Arkansas State University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jonesboro Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Jonesboro Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine1416 E Matthews Ave Ste 200, Jonesboro, AR 72401 Existing Patients: (870) 932-1820
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swymn?
Dr. Swymn is the best orthopedic surgeon. He’s taking care of my whole family. He’s about to do a knee replacement on my husband. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeremy Swymn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Swymn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swymn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swymn frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Joint Pain, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Swymn's office is located at 1416 E Matthews Ave Ste 200, Jonesboro, AR 72401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Methodist Medical Center
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
- Saint Bernards Medical Center