Dr. Ruskin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeremy Ruskin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Ruskin completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruskin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruskin?
He is clear and concise in his explanations, and listens well to the patient. He's the kind of doctor who inspires confidence, one senses immediately that one is in good hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeremy Ruskin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ruskin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ruskin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ruskin frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ruskin's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital