Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morrison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeremy Morrison, DO is a family medicine specialist in Brattleboro, VT. Dr. Morrison completed a residency at University of Massachusetts. He currently practices at Home Farm Family Medicine Pllc and is affiliated with Brattleboro Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morrison is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Massachusetts, Residency Hospital — 2016
- University of Massachusetts, Internship Hospital — 2014
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2013
- Case Western Reserve Univesity, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Home Farm Family Medicine Pllc62 Elliot St, Brattleboro, VT 05301 Existing Patients: (802) 490-1904
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morrison?
I am praying I can get into see him at his new practice, the last 7 months have been HELL for me, I moved back to VT thinking it was going to be for the better, and my current doctor has made my life hell!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morrison frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Otitis Media, and Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome.
Dr. Morrison's office is located at 62 Elliot St, Brattleboro, VT 05301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morrison speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Morrison has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital