Call (629) 219-5992 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jeremy Pantin, MD is a hematology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Pantin completed a residency at Howard University. He currently practices at TriStar Bone Marrow Transplant and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pantin is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- National Institutes of Health ? Heart, Lung & Blood Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Howard University, Residency Hospital
- Howard University, Internship Hospital
- The University of the West Indies - Trinidad and Tobago, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pantin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pantin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeremy Pantin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pantin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pantin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pantin frequently treats Myeloproliferative Disorders, Pancytopenia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Pantin's office is located at 2410 Patterson St Fl 5, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Augusta University Medical Center
TriStar Bone Marrow Transplant
TriStar Bone Marrow Transplant2410 Patterson St Fl 5, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (629) 219-5992