Dr. Doniger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeremy Doniger, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Doniger completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Pedro J. Bonilla MD PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doniger is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- McLean Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pedro J. Bonilla MD PC1415 Beacon St Ste 320, Brookline, MA 02446 Existing Patients: (617) 855-5791
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doniger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doniger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doniger frequently treats Nondependent Opioid Abuse, Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Doniger's office is located at 1415 Beacon St Ste 320, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.