Dr. Cotliar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeremy Cotliar, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Cotliar completed a residency at Montefiore Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at New York Eyewear and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Cotliar is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Montefiore Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 2008
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York Eyewear130 Fort Washington Ave Apt 1m, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 568-2600
Eye Care & Surgery
Concourse West Management Inc880 River Ave, Bronx, NY 10452 Existing Patients: (212) 568-2600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cotliar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeremy Cotliar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cotliar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cotliar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cotliar frequently treats Tear Duct Disorders, Dry Eyes, and Glaucoma.
Dr. Cotliar's office is located at 130 Fort Washington Ave Apt 1m, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cotliar speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center