Dr. Golding has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeremy Golding, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Golding completed a residency at Highland Hosp-U Rochester. He currently practices at Hahnemann Family Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Golding is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Highland Hosp-U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hahnemann Family Health Center279 Lincoln St, Worcester, MA 01605 Existing Patients: (508) 334-8830
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Golding?
Dr. Golding is the best doctor I have ever had! He has been my doctor for almost 16 years. He spends time with me and is genuine in his concern for me and my health. He takes the time to listen to me and to get to know me in the beginning. The only other doctor I have had before is my pediatrician which I had for 17 years! He is a very caring and patient doctor. Kudos to him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Golding accepts your insurance.
Dr. Golding frequently treats Encounters for Normal Pregnancies, Gonorrhea Screening, and Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening .
Dr. Golding's office is located at 279 Lincoln St, Worcester, MA 01605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Golding speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.