Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jeremiah Gelles, MD
Dr. Jeremiah Gelles, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Gelles completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Medical Group and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gelles is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Coll Phys & Surg, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1967
- New York University, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gelles?
Very caring and attentive, Answered all questions with empathy.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gelles has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gelles accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gelles frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gelles' office is located at 263 7th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
NewYork Presbyterian Medical Group
Jeremiah M Gelles MD PC263 7th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Call
NewYork Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn Park Slope
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn - Multispecialty263 7th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Call