Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Radich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jerald Radich, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Radich completed a residency at University of Washington. He currently practices at The Health Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Radich is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of California School of Medicine - Davis, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Health Clinic1100 FAIRVIEW AVE N, Seattle, WA 98109 Existing Patients: (206) 667-3377
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance at South Lake Union
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance at South Lake Union825 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98109 Existing Patients: (855) 557-0555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radich?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Radich frequently treats Myeloproliferative Disorders, Acute Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Radich's office is located at 1100 FAIRVIEW AVE N, Seattle, WA 98109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Radich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.