Dr. Jenta Shen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jenta Shen, MD is a oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Shen completed a residency at UCSF Medical Center. He currently practices at J David Malone MD and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shen is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- UCSF Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- La Co Usc Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Univ CA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- National Taiwan University, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shen?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Shen. He operated on my for possible ovarian cancer and he was a very kind and caring man. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shen frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Hysterectomy - Open , and Cervical Cancer.
Dr. Shen's office is located at 1 Shrader St Ste 400, San Francisco, CA 94117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shen speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Seton Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center