Dr. Pozadzides has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jenny Pozadzides, MD is a oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Pozadzides completed a residency at University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston. She currently practices at MD Anderson Cancer Center and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Lakeside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pozadzides is board certified in Hematology.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Medical School
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pozadzides?
Very compassionate, she listens to you and your family, addresses all concerns, provides the best treatment available today. Really a fantastic Doctor as well as her whole team. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and answers all question thoroughly. We never leave the office with any unanswered questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jenny Pozadzides, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pozadzides' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pozadzides accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pozadzides frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Pulmonary Neoplasms.
Dr. Pozadzides' office is located at 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pozadzides speaks Spanish, Vietnamese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Lakeside Hospital
- CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center