Dr. Jennifer Mack, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mack's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jennifer Mack, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Mack completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Boston. She currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Childrens Hos/ Dana Farber Can, Fellowship Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Boston, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Hematologic Malignancies Center450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5508
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mack?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mack accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mack frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Adrenal Gland Cancer, and Anemia.
Dr. Mack's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mack has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute