Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tremmel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jennifer Tremmel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Stanford, CA. Dr. Tremmel completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tremmel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stanford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 300 Pasteur Dr Rm H2103, Stanford, CA 94305 Existing Patients: (650) 723-0180
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tremmel?
Dr. Jennifer Tremmel, MD and her cath lab team saved my life on Aug. 19, 2017 @ 12:30AM I had another heart attack on sunday Aug. 13, 2017 that sent me to the Community Hospital of the MontereyPeninsula pending a referral from Dr. David Clark to Stanford Medical. The success of opening my severely block heart arteries could not be done at C.H.O.M.P. Dr. Tremmel was able to get me up to Stanford via medical transport by Fri. Aug. 18, 2017 by 8PM, (feeling great too) by 9PM I was in cardiac arrest
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tremmel frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Tremmel's office is located at 300 Pasteur Dr Rm H2103, Stanford, CA 94305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tremmel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care