Dr. Jennifer Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jennifer Brown, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Dana-Farber Hematologic Onc and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Hematology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber Hematologic Onc
Dana-farber Cancer Institute450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5847
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Wonderful doctor, the best bedside manner. Caring, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital