Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jennifer Santoro, MD
Dr. Jennifer Santoro, MD is
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Other Education — 2009
- Fairfax Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- New York University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- New York University, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1997
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santoro?
Dr. Santoro is an amazing psychiatrist. She is super well-versed in psychiatry and medications and she also is so attentive to a patient's overall well being. I highly recommend her to anyone in search of a super qualified, compassionate psychiatrist.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jennifer Santoro, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Santoro's profile.
Dr. Santoro in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Santoro's office is located at 8550 Arlington Blvd Ste 300 Fairfax, VA 22031. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Santoro provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Jennifer Santoro, MD holds board certification in Psychiatry.
Dr. Jennifer Santoro, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Carol B Perez MD
Carol B Perez MD8550 Arlington Blvd Ste 300, Fairfax, VA 22031 (703) 207-0001
- 2 3025 Hamaker Ct Ste 290, Fairfax, VA 22031 (703) 573-8259