Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Jennifer McBride, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. McBride completed a residency at University Of Missouri-Kansas City School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Children's Mercy Clinics On Broadway and is affiliated with Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McBride is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Mercy Clinics On Broadway3101 Broadway Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 960-2854
Truman Medicine-Pediatrics Clinic2301 Holmes St, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 404-4862
University Health - Linwood3130 Mersington Ave, Kansas City, MO 64128 Existing Patients: (816) 404-3990
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McBride?
Excellent as is she!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McBride has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. McBride frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Diabetic Polyneuropathy, and Polyneuropathy.
Dr. McBride's office is located at 3101 Broadway Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill