Dr. Collins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jennifer Collins, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Collins completed a residency at Cedars Sanai Med Center. She currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Collins is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Cedars Sanai Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Program, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 Existing Patients: (781) 744-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collins?
What an extremely warm , compassionate person Dr Collins is , Her bedside manner is the best I have ever had and her knowledge is fantastic. She takes her time , listens very well and let's you express yourself , then a through check up and explanation of how you are doing and her game plan , I am so fortunate to have been able to have her as my Doctor and I sincerely Thank her ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jennifer Collins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Collins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Collins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Collins frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmia Screening, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Collins' office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center