Dr. Jennifer Lynch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lynch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jennifer Lynch, MD is a neurology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Lynch completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. She currently practices at Springfield Neurological and Spine Institute and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lynch is board certified in Epilepsy.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Kansas State University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lynch?
I have been seeing Dr. Lynch for 10 years and have always been pleased with patience and expertise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lynch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lynch frequently treats Sleep Disorders, Epilepsy, and Headache.
Dr. Lynch's office is located at 3801 S National Ave Ste 900, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lynch speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lynch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South