Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jennifer Lindsey, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Lindsey completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. She currently practices at Child Cardiology Associates. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lindsey is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University of Virginia Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lindsey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lindsey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lindsey frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Stress Test, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Lindsey's office is located at 8316 Arlington Blvd Ste 500, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Child Cardiology Associates
Child Cardiology Associates8316 Arlington Blvd Ste 500, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 876-8410