Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (646) 962-2330 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jennifer Marti, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Jennifer Marti, MD is a endocrine surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Marti completed a residency at New York University Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Breast Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Marti is board certified in General Surgery.
- Yale University Sch of Med Yale New Haven Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- New York University Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- New York University Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Endocrine Surgery Fellowship (Yale) and Breast Surgical Oncology Fellowship (MSKCC), Other Education
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- VNS Choice
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marti?
Very knowledgeable honest and with a good Heart , A empathetic doctor, doctor who willing to help patient. I would recommend this doctor to any one.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marti has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jennifer Marti, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marti's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marti frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Mastectomy, and Lumpectomy.
Dr. Marti's office is located at 1283 York Ave, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marti speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.