Call (740) 207-2578 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (740) 568-5207 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jennifer Jones, MD
New Patient(740) 610-0036
Dr. Jennifer Jones, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marietta, OH. Dr. Jones completed a residency at Detroit Med Ctr/Wayne St University. She currently practices at Marietta Memorial Hospital Department of Cardiology and is affiliated with Selby General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Marietta Memorial Hospital Department of Cardiology
Marietta Memorial Hospital Department of Cardiology400 Matthew St Ste 302, Marietta, OH 45750 Call
- Detroit Med Ctr/Wayne St University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Ca, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Detroit Med Ctr/Wayne St University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Ca, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Sinai Grace Hosp/Detroit Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones?
- Selby General Hospital
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- CHI St Alexius Health Dickinson Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jennifer Jones, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jones' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jones accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jones frequently treats Hypotension, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Jones' office is located at 400 Matthew St Ste 302, Marietta, OH 45750. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jones has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.