Dr. Jennifer Gnerlich, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Gnerlich completed a residency at Washington University, St Louis. She currently practices at CDN SURGICAL ASSOCIATES LIMITED and is affiliated with Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gnerlich is board certified in Complex General Surgical Oncology.
Cdn Surgical Associates Limited
Cdn Surgical Associates Limited2913 N Commonwealth Ave Fl 5, Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 472-3427
Alexian Brothers Medical Center
AMITA Health Cancer Institute800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 110, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 (847) 981-3576
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington University, St Louis, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Washington University, St Louis, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gnerlich?
I would recommend this doctor to anyone who has suspected GI Cancer. She is talented, professional and has an excellent bedside manner. Before the surgery she educated us with the details for the Whipple Procedure and she was excellent in post operation care and instruction. She has excellent experience and is a great doctor. We researched many top surgeons in Illinois, DC and Texas for a pancreatic specialist. Dr. Gnerlich was the best.
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago