Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Han accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jennifer Han, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Santa Clara, CA. Dr. Han completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center. Dr. Han is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 710 Lawrence Expy Dept 342, Santa Clara, CA 95051 Existing Patients: (408) 851-3860
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Han?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Han frequently treats Heart Disease, Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Arrhythmias.
Dr. Han's office is located at 710 Lawrence Expy Dept 342, Santa Clara, CA 95051. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Han has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center