Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jennifer Haythe, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Jennifer Haythe, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Haythe completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. She currently practices at Vivian and Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haythe is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haythe?
World-class physician and cardiologist. She’s smart, focused, clear, and decisive.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haythe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jennifer Haythe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haythe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haythe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haythe frequently treats Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary Hypertension, and Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension).
Dr. Haythe's office is located at 173 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.