Dr. Jennifer Cheng, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cheng's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jennifer Cheng, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Cheng completed a residency at University of California, San Francisco. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cheng is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of California, San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Calif, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Tufts University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Graduate, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish
Boston Children's Hospital
Boston Children's Hospital, Children's Hospital Primary Care Center (CHPCC)300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7701
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cheng?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cheng accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cheng frequently treats Child and Adolescent Development, Immunization Administration, and Primary and Preventive Care for Children and Adolescents.
Dr. Cheng's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cheng speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cheng has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital