Click here to compare with other Sleep Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Jennifer Fulton, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Fulton completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. She currently practices at Respiratory Care & Sleep Medicine - Baptist Downtown and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fulton is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Alabama Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Haverford College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Respiratory Care & Sleep Medicine - Baptist Downtown
Respiratory Care & Sleep Medicine - Baptist Downtown1325 San Marco Blvd Ste 300, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Existing Patients: (904) 253-6910
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fulton?
Listens And cares what you have to say. Explains details well
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fulton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fulton frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Fulton's office is located at 1325 San Marco Blvd Ste 300, Jacksonville, FL 32207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fulton speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center South