Dr. Jennifer Burgart, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burgart's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jennifer Burgart, MD is a family medicine specialist in Asheboro, NC. Dr. Burgart completed a residency at Centra Health Lynchburg Family Medicine. She currently practices at White Oak Family Physicians and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union City. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Centra Health Lynchburg Family Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- New Hanover Regional Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Eastern Virginia Med School Of The Med College Of Hampton Roads Norfolk Va, Medical School — 2002
- Christopher Newport University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Old Dominion University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
White Oak Family Physicians
White Oak Family Physicians P.A.550 WHITE OAK ST, Asheboro, NC 27203 Existing Patients: (336) 625-1360
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burgart?
Love, love, LOVE Dr. Burgart! She is the most sweet and down to Earth doctor I've ever had in Martin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burgart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burgart frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Burgart's office is located at 550 WHITE OAK ST, Asheboro, NC 27203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burgart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union City
- West Tennessee Healthcare Volunteer Hospital