Dr. Brown has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jennifer Brown, MD is a medical oncology specialist in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital & Clinic. She currently practices at California Cancer Care and is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Standford University, Internship Hospital
- Stanford University Hospital & Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1999
- University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
California Cancer Care
Ucsf Health Cancer Center San Mateo218 DE ANZA BLVD, San Mateo, CA 94402 Existing Patients: (650) 341-9131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
I believe Dr. Brown saved my life. She is without a doubt the best physician I have ever been to. She listens, she cares, she is always there for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jennifer Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Breast Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Ductal Carcinoma in Situ.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 218 DE ANZA BLVD, San Mateo, CA 94402. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Sequoia Hospital