Dr. Jennifer Chatburn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chatburn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jennifer Chatburn, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Chatburn completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School. She currently practices at Tufts Medical Center Anesthesia and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chatburn is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Lahey Clin Mc, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Brown Medical School, Medical School — 2006
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center Anesthesia
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-6044
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chatburn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chatburn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chatburn frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Abdominal Paracentesis, and Anal and Rectal Cancer.
Dr. Chatburn's office is located at 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chatburn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center