Dr. Burkmar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jennifer Burkmar, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lilburn, GA. Dr. Burkmar completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. She currently practices at Emory at Mountain Park Primary Care and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burkmar is board certified in Family Practice.
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Davenport University, Master Of Business Administration (Healthcare Administration), Other Education — 2014
- Medical University of The Americas (Nevis), Medical School — 2010
- University Of Prince Edward Island, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory at Mountain Park Primary Care
Emory at Mountain Park Primary Care4120 Five Forks Trickum Rd Sw Ste 104, Lilburn, GA 30047 Existing Patients: (770) 935-9546
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burkmar?
Dr. Burkmar is one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate healthcare providers I have ever known.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jennifer Burkmar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burkmar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burkmar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burkmar frequently treats Mastodynia, Acute Bronchitis, and Bronchitis.
Dr. Burkmar's office is located at 4120 Five Forks Trickum Rd Sw Ste 104, Lilburn, GA 30047. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett