Dr. Kopp has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jennell Kopp, DO is a sports medicine specialist in Arvada, CO. Dr. Kopp completed a residency at St Anthony Fam Med Res St Anthony Hosp. She currently practices at CHPG Sports and Family Medicine, Arvada, CO and is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kopp is board certified in Sports Medicine.
- University Of Kentucky, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- St Anthony Fam Med Res St Anthony Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2010
- St Anthony Fam Med, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CHPG Sports and Family Medicine, Arvada, CO
CHPG Sports and Family Medicine, Arvada, CO16280 W 64TH AVE, Arvada, CO 80007 Existing Patients: (720) 898-1110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kopp?
Very kind, personable, truly cares, extremely competent and spends extra time with you or your family if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jennell Kopp, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kopp's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kopp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kopp frequently treats Drug Allergy Testing, Cholesterol Screening, and Thyroid Screening.
Dr. Kopp's office is located at 16280 W 64TH AVE, Arvada, CO 80007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- St. Anthony Hospital