Click here to compare with other Podiatric Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Jennalou Hollnagel-Kauffman, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Hermitage, TN. Dr. Hollnagel-Kauffman completed a residency at Bethesda Health East Hospitals. She currently practices at Nashville Bone & Joint and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hollnagel-Kauffman is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Bethesda Health East Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2018
- Bethesda Health Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2018
- Barry University / School of Graduate Medical Science, Medical School — 2015
- Barry University School Of Podiatric Med, Medical School — 2015
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hollnagel-Kauffman?
I have been under the care of Dr.JennaLou since mid March where she had to amputate my great toe. Her bedside manner in the hospital was by far superior and her follow up care has been wonderful.. Her instructions on care between visits are spoken without all the big medical terminology so that one could understand them. If you have problems with your feet and ankles this doctor is for you. Highly Recommended.!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hollnagel-Kauffman frequently treats Foot Sprain, Hammer Toe, and Plantar Fasciitis.
Dr. Hollnagel-Kauffman's office is located at 5651 Frist Blvd Ste 400, Hermitage, TN 37076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hollnagel-Kauffman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center
Nashville Bone & Joint
Dube Orthopedics and Physical Therapy5651 Frist Blvd Ste 400, Hermitage, TN 37076 (615) 391-4545