Dr. Saul has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jennifer Saul, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Saul completed a residency at Baylor University. She currently practices at Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Consulting, LLC and is affiliated with Marshfield - Marshfield Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saul is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Michigan State University, Medical School — 1997
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Network Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Consulting, LLC
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Consulting, LLCM407 State Highway 97, Marshfield, WI 54449 Existing Patients: (715) 318-0047
Rogers Mem Hosp Oconomowoc
Rogers Memorial Hospital Inc.34700 Valley Rd, Oconomowoc, WI 53066 Existing Patients: (800) 767-4411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saul?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jennifer Saul, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saul's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saul accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saul frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Saul's office is located at M407 State Highway 97, Marshfield, WI 54449. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marshfield - Marshfield Medical Center