Dr. Saul has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jennifer Saul, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Oconomowoc, WI. Dr. Saul completed a residency at Baylor University. She currently practices at Rogers Mem Hosp Oconomowoc and is affiliated with Marshfield Medical Center - Marshfield. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- INDIANA UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Internship Hospital — 1998
- MI STATE UNIV COLL HUMAN MED, Medical School — 1997
- Michigan State University, Medical School — 1997
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Network Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saul?
Dr Saul has been helping my family through a difficult time involving social services and she has been an amazing support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jennifer Saul, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saul's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saul accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saul frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , ADHD and-or ADD, and Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders).
Dr. Saul's office is located at 34700 Valley Rd, Oconomowoc, WI 53066. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marshfield Medical Center - Marshfield
Rogers Mem Hosp Oconomowoc
Rogers Memorial Hospital Inc.34700 Valley Rd, Oconomowoc, WI 53066 (800) 767-4411
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Consulting, LLC
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Consulting, LLC204996 State Highway 97, Marshfield, WI 54449 (715) 318-0047
Rogers Memorial Hospital-brown Deer4600 W Schroeder Dr, Brown Deer, WI 53223 (414) 865-2500
Rogers Mem Hosp Behavioral Hlth
Rogers Behavioral Health West Allis - Main Campus11101 W Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53227 (414) 327-3000