Dr. Upshaw has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jenica Upshaw, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Upshaw completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Tufts Medical Center Adolescent Clinic and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Upshaw is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Tufts Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center Adolescent Clinic800 Washington St Fl 6, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Upshaw?
Dr. Upshaw is the best. She takes the time to listen to your concerns, and to answer any questions you have. I have 100% confidence in her, and am thankful to have her as my cardiologist. - Angie M.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Upshaw accepts your insurance.
Dr. Upshaw frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiomyopathy, and Congestive Heart Failure.
Dr. Upshaw's office is located at 800 Washington St Fl 6, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center